Baltic Press Sp. z o.o. (Polish Limited Liability Company), Pułaskiego 8, 81-368 Gdynia, is registered in the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000221363. Baltic Press is responsible for processing the personal information of its customers and undertakes to use it in accordance with the provisions of the Polish Act on the Protection of Personal Data of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item. 926, as amended, hereinafter "the Act"). Any personal information provided is controlled, within the meaning of the Act, by Baltic Press Sp. z o.o. The company hereby certifies that the information will be used in accordance with the Act.
Information we collect
Baltic Press Sp. z o.o. only collects the user’s personal information insofar as it is necessary for the company to render a service or enable a product purchase. To register for its services, Baltic Press Sp. z o.o. only requires the personal information allowed by the aforementioned Act. Under no circumstances will Baltic Press Sp. z o.o. require its users to provide "sensitive" information as defined by Article 27 of the Act. Providing information by the user as well as consenting to its processing is voluntary; however, it is required in order to use the services provided by Baltic Press Sp. z o.o. Only the user can give consent to registering. When registering with the Service, the user provides personal information by filling out required and optional fields. The information in the required fields is necessary for Baltic Press Sp. z o.o. to provide access to the Service. Baltic Press Sp. z o.o. uses the personal information in the optional fields to improve the quality of its services and communicate with the users—to best meet their needs and inform them about new services and products.
Methods and aims of Customer Data Processing
Information provided by the users is collected by Baltic Press Sp.z o.o electronically, in the manner described above, and processed electronically or manually. Baltic Press Sp. z o.o. uses the information for the purposes of: (1) providing the services; (2) processing and resolving user complaints; (3) maintaining quality control of the services it renders; (4) monitoring business metrics; (5) sending users informational and promotional content (only with their express consent). Personal information disclosed by the users, shared with the service, and collected in the manner described above, allows for proper identification of Baltic Press Sp. z o.o. users.
Personal information can be shared with third parties only if:
(1) Baltic Press Sp. z o.o. has the user’s express consent to disclose the information to third parties that are entities acting on the behalf of or in cooperation with Baltic Press in order to ensure the proper quality of services rendered or to ensure customer satisfaction with the products and services (where the third parties in question are only authorized to process the user’s personal information to provide the services of Baltic Press Sp. z o.o.);
(2) it is required by law;
(3) the user violates the Terms and Conditions of use, for the purpose of account removal.
How to change or remove information
All users may review, change, and delete their profile information at any time by sending a written request to Baltic Press Sp. z o.o, Pułaskiego 8, 81-368 Gdynia, Poland. The request can also be submitted electronically to: email@example.com.
In order to customize the content and services provided by Baltic Press Sp. z o.o. on its websites (hereinafter "Websites") to the interests and needs of individual users, we use so-called “cookies,” i.e. information stored by the Website servers on the user’s end device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc) and accessed by the servers every time a connection is made from that device. The servers may also use other technologies whose functions are similar or identical to those of cookies.
Cookies are small text files placed on the user’s end device and used to understand the user’s behaviors, interests, and needs. Cookies provide, among others, statistical data about user engagement with the Websites and their functionalities. Cookies do not identify the user's personal information and do not affect the functioning of the user’s end device or the software installed on that device. Cookies typically contain the domain name of the Website from which they originate, expiration time, and a unique number.
Cookies can be placed on the end device of the Website user and subsequently used by affiliated advertisers, research companies, and multimedia application providers.
Cookies can be used for:
* adapting Website content to user preferences and optimizing user experience—as they allow to recognize the Website user's device and display pages tailored to their individual needs,
* gathering statistical data that aids in understanding user habits and preferences, which in turn enables Website optimization,
* session management (after signing in), so that the user does not have on re-enter login and password on every subpage of the Website,
* delivering promotional and marketing content tailored to user interests.
Our Websites can use the following types of cookies:
* Essential cookies, which make it possible to use the services offered through the Websites—e.g. authentication cookies, used for any Website services requiring authentication,
* Security cookies, used e.g. to detect Website authentication system abuse,
* Tracking cookies, used to collect Website use information,
* Preference cookies, used to store user settings and personalize user interface, with respect to, e.g., language, region, font size, page display settings, etc.,
* Advertising cookies, which allow for delivering advertising content tailored to user interests.
In many cases, the software used to browse the web pages (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device.
The User has the right to decide at any time whether to accept or reject cookies. Cookies can be viewed and managed through the settings menu of the web browser.
Disabling cookies may impair or prevent user access to some services offered through the Websites. It will not prevent the user from reading or browsing any Website content that does not require login.